After the hair transplant operation, patients can be discharged immediately. There is no need for them to stay in the hospital. After hair transplantation, there is no need to cover the transplanted area with a bandage. The treated area is closed with a special hat. After hair transplantation, it will be useful to follow the recommendations of the surgeon who performed the hair transplantation. The person can return to his normal life after transplantation, but there are certain rules that must be followed in order to protect the region.
Your doctor will advise you in the post-hair transplant process. It will give you information such as the protection and care of the area where the hair transplant was performed, and the way of hospitalization, and you should pay attention to the timely use of the drugs given to you.
After hair transplantation, your doctor’s recommendations will be as follows;
- One day after hair transplantation, it is necessary to go to the hospital for dressing.
- The lying position should be on your back for the first seven days after hair transplantation. Try to keep the hair transplanted part away from the pillow.
- The drugs given after the hair transplant should be taken correctly and on time.
- Protect the transplanted area from possible bumps or damage, and you should not scratch or rub it.
- After the hair transplant procedure, you should avoid sun, pool and heavy sports for the first thirty days.